A glossary of Franchise Terms
• A continuing relationship in which a franchisor provides a licensed privilege to the franchisee to do business and offers assistance in organizing, training, merchandising, marketing and managing in return for a monetary consideration. Essentially, a franchisee pays an initial fee and ongoing royalties to a franchisor; in return, the franchisee gains the use of a trademark, ongoing support from the franchisor, and the right to use the franchisor’s system of doing business and sell its products or services.
• Exclusive territory rights according to agreement defined on the basis of geography (radius), destination and format with minimum number commitment based on the potential of the territory.
• Initial setting up of the outlet will be coordinated & assisted by the professional team of Franchisor.
• Franchisor shall provide initial training to the respective staff & ongoing training support.
• Business will be run under the name of “MOMO NATION CAFÉ ”
• Hybrid model wherein the key staff would be on rolls of the Franchisor but stationed at the franchise outlet for initial 30 days(at franchisee’s cost).
• 5-year agreement term with renewal clause.
Take Away/ Delivery Outlet/ Food Court Model
Area Required: 150-200 sq.ft. Investment: INR 8-10 Lacs
Area Required: 200- 400 sq.ft. Investment: INR 10-12 Lacs